Casio Timepiece Key Account Manager & Merchandiser role
Timepiece Key Account Manager & Merchandiser
About the Business and the role
Monaco Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of home appliances and consumer electronics in New Zealand. As the sole NZ distributor for Casio you will be working with iconic global watch brands G-Shock, Baby-G, Edifice & Casio.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager you will be managing key accounts in the North Island, building on relationships with our existing retail partners. You will develop strategic plans to continue promoting growth within their business while meeting monthly internal sales budgets with your key accounts & ensuring our brands are well represented & displayed effectively in store.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills &/or experience:
- Achieve sales targets for Casio timepiece brands in your region.
- Regularly calling on all key accounts in the North Island and maintaining strong relationships with store management & staff providing exceptional customer service.
- Working with key accounts to tailor marketing activity to their store or region to drive growth.
- Assist with overall sales and marketing efforts by reporting on market trends, market feedback, and competitor activity.
- Having thorough knowledge of product and able to demonstrate product effectively in store. Hold store & staff training presentations on a regular basis.
- Support and assist in sales and marketing programs within the territory as needed.
- Support sales and marketing functions by attending and assisting in various trade and dealer shows or events.
- Maintain brand merchandising standards, negotiating the best in store display locations & additional display opportunities.
- Promote our brands by creating eye-catching displays using visual and graphic elements, installing new display material & reconfiguring existing displays.
- Previous Key Account Management or Retail sales experience, preferably in the jewellery or fashion industry.
- Ability to communicate, create energy and drive sales effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously.
- Team player, results oriented and open to new ideas.
- Ability to travel nationwide, hold a full drivers licence & travel internationally.
- Understands and is in touch with today’s youth culture as well as social media platforms.
We are looking to fill this role immediately, so if this sounds like the perfect next career move for you please send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
as soon as possible.